Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!



     Happy Christmas Eve all! I am so amazed that it's already December 24th...this year flew by. I don't know about you, but I definitely think it's the most wonderful time of the year. I listen to Christmas music year round with absolutely NO SHAME. Well, this is just a cliche reminder to remember why we celebrate Christmas. We all love the presents, fudge, family time, and carols, but it's so important to remember that we celebrate because Jesus was born to die. He came humbly as a little, vulnerable baby when He deserved to break through the clouds with light and anthem. He showed us the true heart of a servant. He had one reason to come and that was to show US the reason to live - for Him. We have daily access to the GREATEST gift of all, salvation. I don't know about you but that's definitely better than anything we can wrap and put under the tree. 
Wishing all you friends and family have a merry & bright holiday. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT
Stay excellent!







Enjoy these goofy photos of the lovely ladies in my family ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment